653 Hillside Rd, # C338,
Pioche, NV 89043
- 1,832 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
653 Hillside Rd, # C338, is a single family home in Pioche, NV. This home was built in 1993 and includes 1,832 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, is located in a community that is home to 1,700 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, has a median household income of $31,098 and spends about $31,985 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, include Lincoln County High School, Meadow Valley Middle School, and Pioche Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, is about 32.5 degrees in January and 72.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 653 Hillside Rd, # C338, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lincoln County High School||9-12||172||14||12.2||10.13 mi|
|Meadow Valley Middle School||7-8||75||7||10.7||10.22 mi|
|Pioche Elementary School||PK-6||83||8||10.3||0.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.