6 Edward Rd,
Hatboro, PA 19040
- 2 Beds
- 1,349 sqft
Est. Value* : $228,000
- 2 Beds
- 1,349 sqft
6 Edward Rd is a single family home in Hatboro, PA. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,349 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,000. Frequently asked questions about 6 Edward Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Edward Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,878 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Edward Rd has a median household income of $63,478 and spends about $50,466 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Edward Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Edward Rd include Log College Middle School, William Tennent High School, and Willow Dale Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1025 (510 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 6 Edward Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Edward Rd is about 23.7 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Edward Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
333 Beech Street,
$119,000 For Sale
188 EVERGREEN AVE,
$314,900 For Sale
28 W County Line Rd,
$172,000 For Sale
4050 Orangemans Road,
$459,000 For Sale
673 CHERYL DR,
$329,900 For Sale
812 LILLIAN LN,
$345,000 For Sale
825 Pelham Avenue,
$369,900 For Sale
2080 BUTTONWOOD LN,
$1,795,000 For Sale
617 FAIRHILL ST,
$245,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Log College Middle School||6-8||712||54.7||13||1.68 mi|
|William Tennent High School||9-12||1,772||113.2||15.6||1.64 mi|
|Willow Dale Elementary School||K-5||849||51.1||16.6||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.