4030 Highway 47 E,
White Bluff, TN 37187
- 1,848 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,000
4030 Highway 47 E is a single family home in White Bluff, TN. This home was built in 1993 and includes two bathrooms and 1,848 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 1/23/2015, this property sold for $58,400. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,000. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Highway 47 E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Highway 47 E is located in a community that is home to 6,739 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Highway 47 E has a median household income of $41,256 and spends about $37,957 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Highway 47 E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Highway 47 E include Creek Wood High School, New Directions Academy, and W James Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 4030 Highway 47 E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Highway 47 E is about 34.5 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Highway 47 E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
502 Aberdeen Way,
$408,000 House For Sale
2020 Pinewood Drive,
$239,500 House For Sale
4098 highway 96,
$269,900 House For Sale
175 Fairview Road,
$569,000 House For Sale
1118 High Lake Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
1220 Kingston Springs Rd,
$214,900 House For Sale
7335 Old Cox Pike,
$625,000 House For Sale
1004 Timber Ridge Ct,
$319,900 House For Sale
7459 Old Cox Pike,
$5,350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Creek Wood High School||9-12||978||52||18.8||4.87 mi|
|New Directions Academy||K-12||103||11||9.3||8.61 mi|
|W James Middle School||6-8||282||18.5||15.2||3.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.