403 Maple St,
Wyandotte, MI 48192
Est. Value* : $127,700
403 Maple St is a single family home in Wyandotte, MI. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $127,700. Frequently asked questions about 403 Maple St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 403 Maple St is located in a community that is home to 48,673 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 403 Maple St has a median household income of $50,298 and spends about $42,937 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 403 Maple St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 403 Maple St include Garfield Elementary School, Roosevelt High School, and Woodrow Wilson School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 403 Maple St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 403 Maple St is about 19.6 degrees in January and 68.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 403 Maple St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2534 2ND Street,
$110,000 House For Sale
624 MAPLE ST,
$90,000 House For Sale
98 MULBERRY Street,
$80,000 House For Sale
901 Sycamore Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
921 SYCAMORE Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
1881 LINDBERGH Street,
$143,550 House For Sale
2384 12TH Street,
$170,900 House For Sale
4271 15th Street,
$116,500 House For Sale
1034 5th Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Garfield Elementary School||K-5||425||20.7||20.4||0.52 mi|
|Roosevelt High School||9-12||1,366||63.3||21.5||0.43 mi|
|Woodrow Wilson School||6-8||1,032||40.8||25.2||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.