305 Washington Dr,
Pennsville, NJ 08070
- 1,345 sqft
Est. Value* : $105,000
305 Washington Dr is a single family home in Pennsville, NJ. This home was built in 1942 and includes 1,345 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,000. Frequently asked questions about 305 Washington Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 305 Washington Dr is located in a community that is home to 12,297 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 305 Washington Dr has a median household income of $57,964 and spends about $47,426 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 305 Washington Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 305 Washington Dr include Central Park Elementary School, and Pennsville Memorial High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 955 (472 for Math and 483 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 305 Washington Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 305 Washington Dr is about 33.4 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 305 Washington Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
45 Fairview Avenue,
$168,900 House For Sale
627 HAWKS BRIDGE ROAD,
$304,900 House For Sale
426 E PITTSFIELD STREET,
153 EATON ROAD,
$94,999 House For Sale
126 Rutgers Rd.,
$159,900 House For Sale
200 May Avenue,
$169,900 House For Sale
4 Grant St.,
$129,900 House For Sale
121 STATE STREET,
$55,000 House For Sale
22 Ryan Avenue,
$125,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Park Elementary School||2-3||282||20.1||14||0.69 mi|
|Penn Beach Elementary||4-5||244||22.9||10.6||2.52 mi|
|Pennsville Memorial High School||9-12||457||52.9||8.6||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.