1000 8th St,
Pleasant Grove, AL 35127
- 2 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,500
- 2 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
1000 8th St is a single family home in Pleasant Grove, AL. This home was built in 2012 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,500. Frequently asked questions about 1000 8th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1000 8th St is located in a community that is home to 9,707 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1000 8th St has a median household income of $59,449 and spends about $48,310 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1000 8th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1000 8th St include Pleasant Grove Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 62.8% of the residents near 1000 8th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1000 8th St is about 40.2 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1000 8th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
735 7TH WAY,
$99,900 For Sale
624 3rd St,
$159,900 For Sale
305 11TH ST,
$179,000 For Sale
116 5th Way,
$95,500 For Sale
4100 RED ROCK WAY,
$179,000 For Sale
1339 7th St,
$252,900 For Sale
301 1ST PL,
$169,900 For Sale
212 IVY AVE,
$49,900 For Sale
1324 GULFPORT ST,
$47,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pleasant Grove Elementary School||PK-6||747||42.5||17.5||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.