612 Bollinger Rd,
Bellville, OH 44813
- 3 Beds
- 1,518 sqft
Est. Value* : $124,500
- 3 Beds
612 Bollinger Rd is a single family home in Bellville, OH. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,518 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $124,500. Frequently asked questions about 612 Bollinger Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 612 Bollinger Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,911 residents, which has decreased by -11.3% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 612 Bollinger Rd has a median household income of $45,435 and spends about $40,380 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 612 Bollinger Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 19%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 612 Bollinger Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 612 Bollinger Rd is about 24.0 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 612 Bollinger Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1845 Snyder Road,
$99,000 House For Sale
2204 Taurus Ct,
$249,900 House For Sale
35 Short St,
$229,900 House For Sale
465 East Hanley Rd,
$69,900 House For Sale
1128 Bellaire Dr,
$144,900 House For Sale
1880 White Pine Dr,
$139,900 House For Sale
1394 Hess Lane,
$142,500 House For Sale
478 Clearview Rd,
$114,900 House For Sale
11479 Armentrout Rd,
$129,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.