Off Market

206 S Wall St,

Van Wert, OH 45891
  • 2,000 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $59,680

  • 2,000 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1900

Description

206 S Wall St is a single family home in Van Wert, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 2,000 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,680. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Wall St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 S Wall St is located in a community that is home to 15,759 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Wall St has a median household income of $42,443 and spends about $38,599 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Wall St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Wall St include Van Wert Early Childhood Center, and Van Wert High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 206 S Wall St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Wall St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Wall St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,000
Year Built
1900
Latitude
40.87
Longitude
-84.59
Heating
CENTRAL
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $727 $0 $0 $19,170
2016 $705 $0 $0 $18,470
2015 $705 $0 $0 $18,470
2014 $651 $0 $0 $18,470

Local Info

Population
15,759
Median Family Income
$42,443
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
73.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Van Wert Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Van Wert Elementary School 1-5
Van Wert High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.