206 S Wall St,
Van Wert, OH 45891
- 2,000 sqft
Est. Value* : $59,680
206 S Wall St is a single family home in Van Wert, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 2,000 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,680. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Wall St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Wall St is located in a community that is home to 15,759 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Wall St has a median household income of $42,443 and spends about $38,599 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Wall St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Wall St include Van Wert Early Childhood Center, and Van Wert High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 206 S Wall St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Wall St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Wall St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3371 Wilson Rd.,
$159,000 House For Sale
6431 E US Highway 224 Highway,
$500,000 House For Sale
611 Rockford Rd.,
$105,000 House For Sale
7063 Collins Rd,
$373,850 House For Sale
2026 Eaglebrooke Circle,
$375,000 House For Sale
2022 Eaglebrooke Parkway,
$419,000 House For Sale
910 Yorktown Road,
$146,900 House For Sale
10166 N Al-Pa Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
137 S. Leblond St.,
$399,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Van Wert Early Childhood Center||PK-K||331||15||22||1.25 mi|
|Van Wert Elementary School||1-5||763||46.4||16.4||1.88 mi|
|Van Wert High School||9-12||533||33.5||15.8||1.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.