21438 Lone Eagle Rd,
Apple Valley, CA 92308
- 3 Beds
- 1,459 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,300
- 3 Beds
21438 Lone Eagle Rd is a single family home in Apple Valley, CA. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,459 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 10/18/2016, this property sold for $123,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,300. Frequently asked questions about 21438 Lone Eagle Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21438 Lone Eagle Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,696 residents, which has increased by 7.2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21438 Lone Eagle Rd has a median household income of $50,028 and spends about $42,874 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21438 Lone Eagle Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21438 Lone Eagle Rd include Apple Valley High, and Phoenix Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (510 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 21438 Lone Eagle Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21438 Lone Eagle Rd is about 46.1 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21438 Lone Eagle Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12444 Red Wing Road,
$229,000 House For Sale
13024 Algonquin Road,
$189,000 House For Sale
13080 Yakima Road,
$269,990 House For Sale
21214 Sauvignon Lane,
$245,000 House For Sale
20942 Teton Road,
$179,950 House For Sale
11864 Cibola Road,
$269,900 House For Sale
21184 Merlot Lane,
$355,000 House For Sale
13148 Topsanna Road,
20955 Ottawa Road,
$212,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Apple Valley High||9-12||2,201||92.5||23.7||1.11 mi|
|Phoenix Academy||K-8||1,114||47.2||23.5||3.67 mi|
|Vanguard Preparatory||K-8||1,182||44.3||26.6||2.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.