1370 W 77th St,
Hialeah, FL 33014
- 3 Beds
- 1,602 sqft
Est. Value* : $377,900
- 3 Beds
1370 W 77th St is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,602 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $377,900. Frequently asked questions about 1370 W 77th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1370 W 77th St is located in a community that is home to 38,371 residents, which has increased by 7.1% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1370 W 77th St has a median household income of $54,247 and spends about $45,023 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1370 W 77th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1370 W 77th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1370 W 77th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1370 W 77th St is about 57.0 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1370 W 77th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7595 W 14th Ct,
$450,000 House For Sale
1460 W 76th St,
$450,000 House For Sale
8071 W 14th Ave,
$504,900 House For Sale
6750 W 11 CT,
$449,000 House For Sale
6521 W 12th Ln,
$454,900 House For Sale
895 W 70th Pl,
$399,000 House For Sale
878 W 79th St,
$299,000 House For Sale
844 W 72nd St,
$389,000 House For Sale
1280 W 63rd St,
$430,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||10.18 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||19.43 mi|
|Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High||9-12||1,631||87||18.7||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.