12701 E 58th St,
Kansas City, MO 64133
Est. Value* : $229,000
12701 E 58th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $229,000. Frequently asked questions about 12701 E 58th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12701 E 58th St is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12701 E 58th St has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12701 E 58th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12701 E 58th St include Fleetridge Elementary, Northwood School, and Raytown Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 12701 E 58th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12701 E 58th St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12701 E 58th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
E 12912 54th Street,
$154,900 House For Sale
E 13000 54TH Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
E 12615 58th Street,
$209,000 House For Sale
E 12501 53 Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
12501 E 53rd Street,
$200,000 House For Sale
5821 Marion Avenue,
$195,000 House For Sale
5223 Norfleet Road,
$155,000 House For Sale
5224 Cottage Avenue,
$175,000 House For Sale
E 17204 52ND Street,
$181,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fleetridge Elementary||K-5||373||25.6||14.5||0.11 mi|
|Northwood School||K-12||2||11||0.1||1.82 mi|
|Raytown Middle||6-8||819||51.2||15.9||2.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.