12223 N Tower Dr,
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
- 1,177 sqft
Est. Value* : $273,500
12223 N Tower Dr is a single family home in Fountain Hills, AZ. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bathrooms and 1,177 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 12/10/2015, this property sold for $215,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $273,500. Frequently asked questions about 12223 N Tower Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12223 N Tower Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,749 residents, which has increased by 31.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (16.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12223 N Tower Dr has a median household income of $68,952 and spends about $53,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12223 N Tower Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12223 N Tower Dr include Fountain Hills High School, Fountain Hills Middle School, and McDowell Mountain Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 12223 N Tower Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12223 N Tower Dr is about 42.8 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12223 N Tower Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16943 E Trojan Court,
$959,000 House For Sale
16806 E PARLIN DR,
$749,900 House For Sale
16438 E MONACO DR,
$715,000 House For Sale
16740 E Kingstree BLVD,
$950,000 House For Sale
17019 E PLAYER CT,
$919,000 House For Sale
13227 N Mimosa Drive Unit 113,
$450,000 House For Sale
15959 E Brodiea Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
16324 E NICKLAUS DR,
$1,475,000 House For Sale
12639 N Sumac Drive,
$865,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fountain Hills High School||9-12||535||25.3||21.1||1.8 mi|
|Fountain Hills Middle School||4-8||369||21||17.5||1.97 mi|
|McDowell Mountain Elementary School||PK-3||356||21.5||16.5||1.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.