12633 N 84th Pl is a single family home in Scottsdale, AZ. This home was built in 1981 and includes five bathrooms and 3,146 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $762,800.
Frequently asked questions about 12633 N 84th Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12633 N 84th Pl is located in a community that is home to 24,130 residents, which has increased by 58.7% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12633 N 84th Pl has a median household income of $125,265 and spends about $81,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12633 N 84th Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12633 N 84th Pl include Desert Shadows Middle School, Horizon High School, and Roadrunner School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 12633 N 84th Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12633 N 84th Pl is about 44.6 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12633 N 84th Pl resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.