1024 Woodford St,
San Benito, TX 78586
- 1,203 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,520
1024 Woodford St is a single family home in San Benito, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes 1,203 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,520. Frequently asked questions about 1024 Woodford St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1024 Woodford St is located in a community that is home to 35,332 residents, which has increased by 21.6% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1024 Woodford St has a median household income of $29,457 and spends about $30,929 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1024 Woodford St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1024 Woodford St include Berta Cabaza Middle, San Benito High School, and San Benito Veterans Memorial Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 890 (440 for Math and 450 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 1024 Woodford St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1024 Woodford St is about 47.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1024 Woodford St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
300 Gene Moody Dr,
$189,000 House For Sale
931 N Whalen Rd,
$99,000 House For Sale
1122 FAIRWAY LN.,
$189,900 House For Sale
1171 FAIRWAY LN.,
$192,500 House For Sale
1918 Pheasant Dr,
$149,900 House For Sale
2818 Sugar Pine,
$169,900 House For Sale
2902 Pinehurst Dr,
$275,000 House For Sale
2922 Pine Hurst Dr,
$287,500 House For Sale
3110 LAZY LAKE DR,
$299,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berta Cabaza Middle||6-8||904||59.5||15.1||1.55 mi|
|San Benito High School||10-12||2,168||147||14.7||0.81 mi|
|San Benito Veterans Memorial Academy||9||810||52.5||15.4||2.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.