530 W 2150 N,
Ogden, UT 84414
- 3 Beds
- 1,802 sqft
Est. Value* : $252,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,802 sqft
530 W 2150 N is a single family home in Ogden, UT. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,802 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $252,300. Frequently asked questions about 530 W 2150 N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 530 W 2150 N is located in a community that is home to 19,464 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 87.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 530 W 2150 N has a median household income of $60,105 and spends about $48,621 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 530 W 2150 N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 530 W 2150 N include Majestic School, Orion Junior High, and Weber High.
- How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 530 W 2150 N have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 530 W 2150 N is about 28.1 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 530 W 2150 N resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2307 N 300 W,
$330,000 House For Sale
2071 N 600 W,
$245,000 House For Sale
257 E 1825 N Unit 86,
$320,000 House For Sale
2785 N. 450 E.,
$234,000 House For Sale
96 E 3275 N,
$850,000 House For Sale
469 E 1750 N,
$235,900 House For Sale
2680 N 550 E,
$399,000 House For Sale
399 E 3350 N,
$309,900 House For Sale
1035 W. 3925 N.,
$345,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Majestic School||K-6||900||34.9||25.7||0.25 mi|
|Orion Junior High||7-9||1,009||40.4||24.9||0.29 mi|
|Weber High||10-12||1,882||78.8||23.8||1.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.