Off Market

1940 Linden Ave,

Racine, WI 53403
  • 1,424 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $83,220

  • 1,424 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


1940 Linden Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1930 and includes 1,424 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $83,220. Frequently asked questions about 1940 Linden Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1940 Linden Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,352 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.1%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1940 Linden Ave has a median household income of $40,085 and spends about $37,089 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1940 Linden Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1940 Linden Ave include Goodland Elementary, and Park High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 1940 Linden Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1940 Linden Ave is about 8.9 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1940 Linden Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
Year Built
New Construction

Tax History

2017 $2,377 $0 $0 $56,000
2016 $2,237 $0 $0 $53,000
2015 $2,272 $0 $0 $50,000
2014 $1,899 $0 $0 $50,000
2013 $3,926 $0 $0 $55,000

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Goodland Elementary PK-5
Park High   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!