21002 Vista Trace Dr,
Houston, TX 77073
- 3 Beds
- 1,585 sqft
Est. Value* : $158,400
- 3 Beds
21002 Vista Trace Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,585 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $158,400. Frequently asked questions about 21002 Vista Trace Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21002 Vista Trace Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,063 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 59.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21002 Vista Trace Dr has a median household income of $49,272 and spends about $42,391 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21002 Vista Trace Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21002 Vista Trace Dr include Dunn Elementary, Lewis Middle, and Nimitz High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1039 (526 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.6% of the residents near 21002 Vista Trace Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21002 Vista Trace Dr is about 51.8 degrees in January and 83.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21002 Vista Trace Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21022 Vista Trace Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
1230 Piedmont Creek Trail,
$218,000 House For Sale
15735 Regal Trace Lane,
$169,900 House For Sale
710 Vista Grove Circle,
$192,000 House For Sale
819 Hillock Bluff Circle,
$185,223 House For Sale
20718 Grovedale Drive,
$158,900 House For Sale
15931 Wisteria Hill Street,
$222,755 House For Sale
603 Brushy Glen Drive,
$185,000 House For Sale
1038 Steel Blue Drive,
$273,460 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dunn Elementary||1-5||918||58.9||15.5||0.4 mi|
|Lewis Middle||6-8||949||69.6||13.6||1.34 mi|
|Nimitz High School||9-12||1,928||152.1||12.6||0.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.