3908 Paseo De Olivos,
Fallbrook, CA 92028
- 3 Beds
- 3,639 sqft
Est. Value* : $977,900
- 3 Beds
3908 Paseo De Olivos is a single family home in Fallbrook, CA. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,639 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/22/2015, this property sold for $780,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $977,900. Frequently asked questions about 3908 Paseo De Olivos and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3908 Paseo De Olivos is located in a community that is home to 41,707 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3908 Paseo De Olivos has a median household income of $72,562 and spends about $54,878 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3908 Paseo De Olivos is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3908 Paseo De Olivos include Fallbrook High, Fallbrook STEM Academy, and James E. Potter Intermediate. The average SAT score for this area is about 1081 (537 for Math and 544 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 3908 Paseo De Olivos have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3908 Paseo De Olivos is about 45.3 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3908 Paseo De Olivos resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
370 Spanish Spur,
$700,000 House For Sale
3860 Las Flores Drive,
$719,900 House For Sale
272 Rancho Camino,
$719,900 House For Sale
266 Rancho Camino,
$850,000 House For Sale
$849,900 House For Sale
14 Saddle Creek Road,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
10 Saddlecreek Rd,
$1,760,000 House For Sale
109 Lake Ridge Circle,
$927,000 House For Sale
0 Palomar Drive 3,
$265,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fallbrook High||9-12||1,981||92.4||21.4||1.98 mi|
|Fallbrook STEM Academy||K-6||559||24.4||22.8||4.06 mi|
|James E. Potter Intermediate||7-8||855||37||23.1||3.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.