2970 York Ave is a single family home in Fremont, IA. This home was built in 1950 and includes 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage.
Frequently asked questions about 2970 York Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2970 York Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,006 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2970 York Ave has a median household income of $35,157 and spends about $34,395 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2970 York Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2970 York Ave include Eddyville-Blakesburg- Fremont Junior/Senior High, and Fremont Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 65.8% of the residents near 2970 York Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2970 York Ave is about 17.9 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2970 York Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.