16655 Penn Dr,
Livonia, MI 48154
- 1,934 sqft
Est. Value* : $306,000
16655 Penn Dr is a single family home in Livonia, MI. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bathrooms and 1,934 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $306,000. Frequently asked questions about 16655 Penn Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16655 Penn Dr is located in a community that is home to 42,749 residents, which has decreased by -1.4% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16655 Penn Dr has a median household income of $81,497 and spends about $60,263 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16655 Penn Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16655 Penn Dr include Holmes Middle School, and Hoover Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 16655 Penn Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16655 Penn Dr is about 18.1 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16655 Penn Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
38125 BRISTOL Street,
$349,900 House For Sale
$364,900 House For Sale
40309 Hickory Court,
$539,900 House For Sale
17581 E Northville Trail,
$548,000 House For Sale
37596 Bloomfield Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
37176 BRISTOL Street,
$269,900 House For Sale
$460,000 House For Sale
15434 Richfield Street,
$210,000 House For Sale
$218,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holmes Middle School||7-8||792||35.1||22.5||1.03 mi|
|Hoover Elementary School||K-4||461||20.4||22.5||1.5 mi|
|Jackson Center||PK-K||0||9.8||0||3.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.