1635 Edgewood Ave,
Racine, WI 53404
- 1,074 sqft
Est. Value* : $37,990
1635 Edgewood Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1925 and includes 1,074 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $37,990. Frequently asked questions about 1635 Edgewood Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1635 Edgewood Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,074 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1635 Edgewood Ave has a median household income of $37,141 and spends about $35,396 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1635 Edgewood Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1635 Edgewood Ave include Horlick High, and Wadewitz Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 61.6% of the residents near 1635 Edgewood Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1635 Edgewood Ave is about 8.5 degrees in January and 66.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1635 Edgewood Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1643 Edgewood Ave,
$65,000 House For Sale
1600 Carlisle Ave,
$60,000 House For Sale
1524 Dr Martin Luther King Dr,
$79,900 House For Sale
1331 Rapids Dr,
$38,900 House For Sale
1443 Summit Ave,
$108,000 House For Sale
1433 Dr Martin Luther King Dr,
$65,000 House For Sale
1602 Rapids Dr,
$114,900 House For Sale
1139 Frederick St,
$89,900 House For Sale
1245 Dr Martin Luther King Dr,
$34,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horlick High||9-12||1,758||111.1||15.8||0.67 mi|
|Wadewitz Elementary||PK-5||554||51||10.8||0.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.