17 Mount Warner Rd,
Hadley, MA 01035
- 4 Beds
- 2,090 sqft
Est. Value* : $291,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,090 sqft
17 Mount Warner Rd is a single family home in Hadley, MA. This home was built in 1785 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,090 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $291,200. Frequently asked questions about 17 Mount Warner Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17 Mount Warner Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,280 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17 Mount Warner Rd has a median household income of $59,932 and spends about $48,643 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17 Mount Warner Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 17 Mount Warner Rd include Hadley Elementary, and Hopkins Academy. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 17 Mount Warner Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17 Mount Warner Rd is about 25.1 degrees in January and 69.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17 Mount Warner Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8 Bayberry Lane,
$799,900 House For Sale
230 Plumtree Rd,
$374,900 House For Sale
275 E Pleasant St,
$249,000 House For Sale
157 Linseed Road,
$479,900 House For Sale
7 Potwine Pl,
$410,000 House For Sale
35 Juggler Meadow Rd,
$349,000 House For Sale
73 East St,
$249,900 House For Sale
10 The Knolls,
$200,000 House For Sale
65 Emerson Way,
$748,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hadley Elementary||PK-6||304||24.8||12.2||1.93 mi|
|Hopkins Academy||7-12||258||23.3||11||2.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.