421 El Salvador Dr is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,115 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 2/16/2015, this property sold for $69,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $148,600.
Frequently asked questions about 421 El Salvador Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 421 El Salvador Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,980 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 421 El Salvador Dr has a median household income of $45,398 and spends about $40,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 421 El Salvador Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 421 El Salvador Dr include Edgar L. Padgett Elementary, Lake Gibson Middle School, and Lake Gibson Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 421 El Salvador Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 421 El Salvador Dr is about 58.6 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 421 El Salvador Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.