Off Market

4213 Hinsdale Rd,

South Euclid, OH 44121
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,188 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $83,260

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,188 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1949

Description

4213 Hinsdale Rd is a single family home in South Euclid, OH. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,188 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $83,260. Frequently asked questions about 4213 Hinsdale Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4213 Hinsdale Rd is located in a community that is home to 34,456 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.01%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4213 Hinsdale Rd has a median household income of $54,082 and spends about $45,217 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4213 Hinsdale Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4213 Hinsdale Rd include Brush High School, and Greenview Upper Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 4213 Hinsdale Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4213 Hinsdale Rd is about 27.4 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 54.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4213 Hinsdale Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,188
Year Built
1949
Latitude
41.51
Longitude
-81.53
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,736 $0 $0 $25,170
2016 $2,719 $0 $0 $25,170
2015 $2,395 $0 $0 $25,170
2013 $2,470 $0 $0 $26,500

Local Info

Population
34,456
Median Family Income
$54,082
Graduate Degree Percentile
12.4%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
68.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.1%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Brush High School 9-12
Greenview Upper Elementary School   4-6
Memorial Junior High School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week