11036 Ebert Dr,
Saint Louis, MO 63136
- 3 Beds
- 1,111 sqft
Est. Value* : $90,180
- 3 Beds
11036 Ebert Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,111 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $90,180. Frequently asked questions about 11036 Ebert Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11036 Ebert Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,463 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11036 Ebert Dr has a median household income of $39,218 and spends about $36,724 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11036 Ebert Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11036 Ebert Dr include East Middle, Hazelwood East High, and Keeven Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 11036 Ebert Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11036 Ebert Dr is about 29.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11036 Ebert Dr resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10800 Old Halls Ferry,
$80,000 House For Sale
11028 Ebert Drive,
$99,000 House For Sale
$129,900 House For Sale
11070 Perham Drive,
$129,900 House For Sale
2520 Burchard Drive,
$95,500 House For Sale
11121 Old Halls Ferry Road,
$85,000 House For Sale
$140,000 House For Sale
10619 Landseer Drive,
$36,000 House For Sale
10826 Langford Drive,
$105,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Middle||8||408||37||11||1.38 mi|
|Hazelwood East High||9-12||1,278||85.8||14.8||1.38 mi|
|Keeven Elementary||PK-5||379||26||14.5||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.