107 Old Post Rd N,
Red Hook, NY 12571
- 2 Beds
- 1,560 sqft
Est. Value* : $239,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,560 sqft
107 Old Post Rd N is a single family home in Red Hook, NY. This home was built in 1930 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,560 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,300. Frequently asked questions about 107 Old Post Rd N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 107 Old Post Rd N is located in a community that is home to 9,563 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 107 Old Post Rd N has a median household income of $66,051 and spends about $51,974 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 107 Old Post Rd N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 107 Old Post Rd N include Linden Avenue Middle School, and Mill Road-Intermediate Grades. The average SAT score for this area is about 1110 (535 for Math and 575 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 107 Old Post Rd N have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 107 Old Post Rd N is about 19.5 degrees in January and 67.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 58.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 107 Old Post Rd N resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
74 Williams Road,
$699,000 House For Sale
4 Vassar Drive,
$349,000 House For Sale
$290,000 House For Sale
9 EDGEWOOD DR.,
$285,000 House For Sale
9 Thayer Lane,
$429,000 House For Sale
314 W MAPLE ST,
$69,900 House For Sale
37 PINE LANE,
$574,900 House For Sale
434 Feller Newmark Road,
$299 House For Sale
26 ELIZABETH ST,
$399,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Linden Avenue Middle School||6-8||412||33||12.4||2.71 mi|
|Mill Road-Intermediate Grades||3-5||387||29||13.3||1.33 mi|
|Mill Road-Primary Grades||PK-2||386||35.3||10.9||1.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.