11148 Cypress Leaf Dr,
Orlando, FL 32825
- 3 Beds
- 1,610 sqft
Est. Value* : $239,800
- 3 Beds
11148 Cypress Leaf Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,610 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/18/2018, this property sold for $260,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,800. Frequently asked questions about 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr is located in a community that is home to 36,592 residents, which has increased by 19.4% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr has a median household income of $56,696 and spends about $46,690 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr include Lawton Chiles Elementary, Legacy Middle, and University High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr is about 53.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11148 Cypress Leaf Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
866 BLACKGUM COURT,
$245,000 House For Sale
11349 FANGORN ROAD,
$698,000 House For Sale
964 SONATA LANE,
$258,000 House For Sale
11120 Wurdermanns Way,
$299,900 House For Sale
730 PARK MANOR DRIVE,
$285,000 House For Sale
1235 FLOWERS POINTE LANE,
$298,500 House For Sale
1900 MURDOCK BOULEVARD,
$195,000 House For Sale
10842 BROWN TROUT CIRCLE,
$275,000 House For Sale
725 INNSBRUCK DRIVE,
$275,864 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lawton Chiles Elementary||PK-5||664||46||14.4||0.55 mi|
|Legacy Middle||6-8||893||50||17.8||1.03 mi|
|University High||9-12||2,975||138||21.5||1.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.