1108 Shelton Ave,
Nashville, TN 37216
- 3 Beds
- 1,656 sqft
Est. Value* : $382,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,656 sqft
1108 Shelton Ave is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 2009 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,656 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $382,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Shelton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Shelton Ave is located in a community that is home to 17,808 residents, which has decreased by -6.3% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Shelton Ave has a median household income of $42,135 and spends about $38,385 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Shelton Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 39.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Shelton Ave include Dan Mills Elementary, and Haynes Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.5% of the residents near 1108 Shelton Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Shelton Ave is about 32.6 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Shelton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1039 Iverson Ave,
$329,000 For Sale
1329 Stratford Ave,
$370,000 For Sale
$489,900 For Sale
2910 Davis St A,
$384,900 For Sale
2221 Pennington Ave,
$489,900 For Sale
1001 Thomas Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
916 Curdwood Blvd,
$364,900 For Sale
1631A Chase St,
$398,000 For Sale
1613 Northview Ave,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dan Mills Elementary||PK-4||535||36||14.8||1.1 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||3.11 mi|
|Isaac Litton Middle||5-8||471||28||16.8||1.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.