1108 Trace Creek Rd,
Hohenwald, TN 38462
- 1,512 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,710
- 1,512 sqft
1108 Trace Creek Rd is a single family home in Hohenwald, TN. This home was built in 2003 and includes 1,512 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,710. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Trace Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Trace Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,359 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Trace Creek Rd has a median household income of $30,988 and spends about $31,905 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Trace Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Trace Creek Rd include Lewis County Elementary, and Lewis County High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 1108 Trace Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Trace Creek Rd is about 35.8 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Trace Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
397 Hudson Rd,
$192,500 For Sale
180 Linden Road,
$119,900 For Sale
9 Lovers Lane,
$259,000 For Sale
815 Knob Creek Rd,
$295,000 For Sale
521 Maple Ct.,
$315,000 For Sale
$309,500 For Sale
106 Fairview Dr,
$319,900 For Sale
5 Harding Rd,
$164,900 For Sale
902 Prosser Rd,
$179,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lewis County Elementary||PK-2||453||32.1||14.1||4.78 mi|
|Lewis County Intermediate School||3-5||385||24||16||4.85 mi|
|Lewis County High School||8-12||495||38.5||12.8||4.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.