Off Market

1108 Wade Ave,

Nashville, TN 37203
  • 2 Beds
  • 672 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $328,300

  • 2 Beds
  • 672 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1952

Description

1108 Wade Ave is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1952 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/30/2018, this property sold for $409,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $328,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wade Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wade Ave is located in a community that is home to 13,800 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 46.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wade Ave has a median household income of $36,903 and spends about $35,157 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wade Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 31.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Wade Ave include Eakin Elementary, Haynes Middle, and Hillsboro High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 1108 Wade Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wade Ave is about 33.3 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wade Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
672
Year Built
1952
Latitude
36.14
Longitude
-86.79
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
5/30/2018 $409,000 Sold
5/30/2018 $350,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,888 $0 $0 $59,850
2017 $1,385 $0 $0 $59,850
2016 $1,385 $0 $0 $30,675
2014 $1,385 $0 $0 $30,675
2013 $1,385 $0 $0 $30,675

Local Info

Population
13,800
Median Family Income
$36,903
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.2%
Median Homeowner Age
23.6
Households with Children
46.7%
Unemployment Rate
5.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Eakin Elementary K-4
Haynes Middle   5-8
Hillsboro High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week