1117 Lake Ave is a single family home in Haines City, FL. This home was built in 1926 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,380 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,700.
Frequently asked questions about 1117 Lake Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1117 Lake Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,304 residents, which has increased by 16.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1117 Lake Ave has a median household income of $42,020 and spends about $38,193 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1117 Lake Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1117 Lake Ave include Haines City Senior High School, Horizons Elementary School, and Lake Alfred Polytech Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 1117 Lake Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1117 Lake Ave is about 56.2 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1117 Lake Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.