115 Foster Rd,
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Est. Value* : $355,000
115 Foster Rd is a single family home in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $355,000. Frequently asked questions about 115 Foster Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 115 Foster Rd is located in a community that is home to 40,714 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 115 Foster Rd has a median household income of $74,605 and spends about $56,639 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 115 Foster Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 115 Foster Rd include Sachem High School North, and Samoset Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1110 (571 for Math and 539 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 115 Foster Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 115 Foster Rd is about 21.2 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 115 Foster Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
29 Peter Rd,
$399,000 House For Sale
36 Dennis Drive,
$439,890 House For Sale
37 Gregory Drive,
$399,999 House For Sale
75 Foster Road,
$399,990 House For Sale
22 Duane Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
15 Rolan Court,
$569,000 House For Sale
25 Hester Lane,
$425,000 House For Sale
31 Marc Street,
$409,990 House For Sale
68 Pleasure Avenue,
$419,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sachem High School North||9-12||2,238||128.9||17.3||1.27 mi|
|Samoset Middle School||6-8||983||66.1||14.8||0.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.