Off Market

224 N Cooper Ave,

Cincinnati, OH 45215
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,594 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $61,800

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,594 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1898

Description

224 N Cooper Ave is a duplex in Cincinnati, OH. This home was built in 1898 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,594 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/27/2018, this property sold for $72,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,800. Frequently asked questions about 224 N Cooper Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 224 N Cooper Ave is located in a community that is home to 30,740 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 66.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.44%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 N Cooper Ave has a median household income of $57,069 and spends about $46,197 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 N Cooper Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 N Cooper Ave include Lockland Elementary School, Lockland High School, and Lockland Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 224 N Cooper Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 N Cooper Ave is about 28.3 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 N Cooper Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,594
Year Built
1898
Latitude
39.23
Longitude
-84.45
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
8/27/2018 $72,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $700 $0 $0 $20,371
2016 $624 $0 $0 $19,268
2015 $588 $0 $0 $19,268
2014 $588 $0 $0 $19,268
2013 $802 $0 $0 $23,499

Local Info

Population
30,740
Median Family Income
$57,069
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.4%
Median Homeowner Age
36.9
Households with Children
66.4%
Unemployment Rate
4.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lockland Elementary School K-6
Lockland High School 9-12
Lockland Middle School   7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week