19390 Collins Ave, # 1,
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- 2 Beds
- 1,537 sqft
Est. Value* : $461,100
- 2 Beds
19390 Collins Ave, # 1, is a condominium unit in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. This home was built in 1971 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,537 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $461,100. Frequently asked questions about 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, is located in a community that is home to 26,576 residents, which has increased by 5.3% since 2000. 48.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, has a median household income of $66,365 and spends about $51,659 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, include Alonzo & Tracy Mourning Senior High School, District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (487 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, is about 65.2 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19390 Collins Ave, # 1, resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18683 COLLINS AVE,
$1,025,000 House For Sale
18683 Collins Ave,
$780,000 House For Sale
18965 Atlantic Blvd,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
$818,095 House For Sale
241 188th St,
$4,375,000 House For Sale
211 190th St,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
301 188 ST,
$1,699,000 House For Sale
261 189th Ter,
$779,000 House For Sale
220 191st Ter,
$875,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alonzo & Tracy Mourning Senior High School||9-12||1,608||61||26.3||2.98 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||12.1 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||27.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.