Off Market

609 N Catherine St, Apt 2,

Post Falls, ID 83854
  • 2 Beds
  • 952 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2 Beds
  • 952 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1994

Description

609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, is a condominium unit in Post Falls, ID. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 952 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, is located in a community that is home to 23,034 residents, which has increased by 91.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.35%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, has a median household income of $42,304 and spends about $38,518 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, include Frederick Post Kinder Center, Post Falls High School, and River City Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, is about 25.4 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 57.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 609 N Catherine St, Apt 2, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
952
Year Built
1994
Latitude
47.71
Longitude
-116.95
Cooling
NONE

Local Info

Population
23,034
Median Family Income
$42,304
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.6%
Median Homeowner Age
34.2
Households with Children
77.3%
Unemployment Rate
8.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Frederick Post Kinder Center   PK-2
Post Falls High School   9-12
River City Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week