16 Elk Summit Way is a single family home in Shoup, ID. This home was built in 1968 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 836 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $89,950.
Frequently asked questions about 16 Elk Summit Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16 Elk Summit Way is located in a community that is home to 96 residents, which has increased by 36.5% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 75 to 84 (18.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16 Elk Summit Way has a median household income of $61,358 and spends about $49,462 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16 Elk Summit Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16 Elk Summit Way include Salmon Junior/Senior High School, and Salmon Pioneer Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 16 Elk Summit Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16 Elk Summit Way is about 30.1 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16 Elk Summit Way resides in an area with low flood risk.