Off Market

644 18th St,

Springfield, OR 97477
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,292 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $225,400

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,292 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1949

Description

644 18th St is a single family home in Springfield, OR. This home was built in 1949 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,292 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. In 8/15/2016, this property sold for $125,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $225,400. Frequently asked questions about 644 18th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 644 18th St is located in a community that is home to 35,931 residents, which has increased by 13.3% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.65%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 644 18th St has a median household income of $33,200 and spends about $33,164 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 644 18th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.5%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 644 18th St include Gateways High School, Hamlin Middle School, and Maple Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1068 (539 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 644 18th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 644 18th St is about 40.8 degrees in January and 64.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 644 18th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,292
Year Built
1949
Latitude
44.05
Longitude
-123
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
8/15/2016 $125,000 Sold
4/19/2017 $180,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,431 $0 $0 $135,756
2017 $2,338 $0 $0 $131,802
2016 $2,274 $0 $0 $127,963
2015 $2,136 $0 $0 $124,236
2014 $2,052 $0 $0 $117,636
2013 $1,881 $0 $0 $106,719

Local Info

Population
35,931
Median Family Income
$33,200
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.6
Households with Children
64.8%
Unemployment Rate
6.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gateways High School   9-12
Hamlin Middle School 6-8
Maple Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.