306 Terri Park Way is a single family home in Franklin, TN. This home was built in 2013 and includes four bathrooms and 3,951 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $732,000.
Frequently asked questions about 306 Terri Park Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 306 Terri Park Way is located in a community that is home to 10,398 residents, which has increased by 31.9% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 306 Terri Park Way has a median household income of $90,367 and spends about $64,495 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 306 Terri Park Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 306 Terri Park Way include Fred J Page High School, and Fred J Page Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 306 Terri Park Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 306 Terri Park Way is about 34.8 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 306 Terri Park Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.