Off Market

398 Smithridge Park,

Reno, NV 89502
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,220 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $183,900

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,220 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1970

Description

398 Smithridge Park is a condominium unit in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1970 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,220 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,900. Frequently asked questions about 398 Smithridge Park and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 398 Smithridge Park is located in a community that is home to 45,467 residents, which has increased by 23.7% since 2000. 52.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.62%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 398 Smithridge Park has a median household income of $43,894 and spends about $39,337 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 398 Smithridge Park is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 398 Smithridge Park include Edward L Pine Middle School, Galena High School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 398 Smithridge Park have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 398 Smithridge Park is about 26.9 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 398 Smithridge Park resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,220
Year Built
1970
Latitude
39.48
Longitude
-119.79
Heating
BASEBOARD

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $583 $0 $0 $18,194
2017 $561 $0 $0 $18,191
2016 $547 $0 $0 $17,233
2015 $546 $0 $0 $16,388
2014 $511 $0 $0 $15,479

Local Info

Population
45,467
Median Family Income
$43,894
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.4
Households with Children
52.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Edward L Pine Middle School 6-8
Galena High School 9-12
Kendyl Depoali Preschool   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!