36 Winesap Cir,
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- 2 Beds
- 1,280 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,900
- 2 Beds
36 Winesap Cir is a condominium unit in Rocky Hill, CT. This home was built in 1983 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,280 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,900. Frequently asked questions about 36 Winesap Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 36 Winesap Cir is located in a community that is home to 14,729 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 62.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 36 Winesap Cir has a median household income of $84,238 and spends about $61,631 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 36 Winesap Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 36 Winesap Cir include Albert D. Griswold Middle School, Myrtle H. Stevens School, and Rocky Hill High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1026 (510 for Math and 516 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 73.0% of the residents near 36 Winesap Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 36 Winesap Cir is about 25.7 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 36 Winesap Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
442 Old Main St,
$349,900 House For Sale
12 Grimes Road,
$274,500 House For Sale
34 Fern St,
$289,900 House For Sale
103 Richard Road,
$340,000 House For Sale
5 Hillside Ave,
$279,900 House For Sale
33 Mill Street Unit 1G,
$289,900 House For Sale
123 Fairlane Drive,
$284,900 House For Sale
90 Carriage Hill Drive,
$349,000 House For Sale
60 Birch Road,
$179,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Albert D. Griswold Middle School||5-8||600||50.5||11.8||0.21 mi|
|Myrtle H. Stevens School||PK-5||555||39.5||14||0.33 mi|
|Rocky Hill High School||9-12||726||60.9||11.9||0.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.