233 Barker Rd,
Wyncote, PA 19095
- 4 Beds
- 2,087 sqft
Est. Value* : $297,100
- 4 Beds
233 Barker Rd is a single family home in Wyncote, PA. This home was built in 1955 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,087 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $297,100. Frequently asked questions about 233 Barker Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 233 Barker Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,214 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 233 Barker Rd has a median household income of $97,851 and spends about $68,427 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 233 Barker Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 970 (490 for Math and 480 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 82.2% of the residents near 233 Barker Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 17.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 233 Barker Rd is about 24.5 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 233 Barker Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
315 E Glenside Avenue,
$344,900 House For Sale
14 E Waverly Road,
$315,000 House For Sale
200 Maple Ave,
$389,900 House For Sale
163 Harrison Avenue,
$399,900 House For Sale
2105 Oakdale Avenue,
$389,900 House For Sale
306 W Glenside Avenue,
$214,900 House For Sale
208 Roberts Avenue,
$599,999 House For Sale
2104 Jenkintown Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
225 Summit Ave,
$280,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.