800 Edgefield Rd,
Fort Worth, TX 76107
- 1 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,800
- 1 Beds
800 Edgefield Rd is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1942 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,800. Frequently asked questions about 800 Edgefield Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 800 Edgefield Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,447 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 54.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 800 Edgefield Rd has a median household income of $68,428 and spends about $48,891 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 800 Edgefield Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 22%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 800 Edgefield Rd include A V Cato Elementary, Castleberry High School, and Marsh Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 867 (457 for Math and 410 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 800 Edgefield Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 800 Edgefield Rd is about 41.9 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 800 Edgefield Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
801 Edgefield Road,
$479,000 House For Sale
856 Edgefield Road,
$493,800 House For Sale
833 Northwood RD,
$699,999 House For Sale
3825 Englewood Lane,
$375,000 House For Sale
840 Northwood Road,
$220,000 House For Sale
857 N Bailey Avenue,
$319,000 House For Sale
4145 Idlewild Drive,
$1,299,000 House For Sale
224 N Rivercrest Drive,
$2,998,000 House For Sale
949 Banks Street,
$294,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A V Cato Elementary||PK-5||748||42.8||17.4||0.42 mi|
|Castleberry High School||9-12||991||59.6||16.6||0.91 mi|
|Marsh Middle||6-8||898||50.4||17.7||0.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.