Off Market

1410 Cashen Dr,

Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,491 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $254,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,491 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1986

Description

1410 Cashen Dr is a single family home in Fernandina Beach, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,491 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cashen Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cashen Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,344 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.35%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cashen Dr has a median household income of $62,451 and spends about $49,658 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cashen Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 952 (476 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 1410 Cashen Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cashen Dr is about 57.3 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cashen Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,491
Year Built
1986
Latitude
30.64
Longitude
-81.46
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,592 $0 $0 $175,673
2016 $2,451 $0 $0 $168,506
2015 $2,384 $0 $0 $134,719
2013 $1,755 $0 $0 $116,218

Local Info

Population
24,344
Median Family Income
$62,451
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.1%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
71.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.1%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week