1410 Beach Club Ln,
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 3 Beds
- 1,811 sqft
Est. Value* : $523,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,811 sqft
1410 Beach Club Ln is a single family home in Apollo Beach, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,811 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $523,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Beach Club Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Beach Club Ln is located in a community that is home to 7,185 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Beach Club Ln has a median household income of $70,395 and spends about $54,196 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Beach Club Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Beach Club Ln include Apollo Beach Elementary School, Eisenhower Middle School, and Lennard High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 1410 Beach Club Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Beach Club Ln is about 54.9 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Beach Club Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6513 Surfside Boulevard,
$650,000 For Sale
6416 Bright Bay Court,
$1,375,000 For Sale
6466 Rubia Circle,
$729,400 For Sale
6415 Rubia Circle,
$690,000 For Sale
6520 Bimini Ct,
$425,000 For Sale
6321 Cocoa Ln,
$550,000 For Sale
1414 Jumana Loop,
$785,000 For Sale
6514 King Palm Way,
$385,000 For Sale
5914 Menorca Lane,
$763,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Apollo Beach Elementary School||PK-5||684||50||13.6||1.37 mi|
|Eisenhower Middle School||K-12||1,232||77||16||3.29 mi|
|Lennard High School||9-12||2,655||148||17.9||4.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.