1410 Alameda Dr N is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 6/15/2016, this property sold for $96,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $143,400.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alameda Dr N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alameda Dr N is located in a community that is home to 19,331 residents, which has increased by 5.5% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alameda Dr N has a median household income of $32,051 and spends about $32,487 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alameda Dr N is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 70.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alameda Dr N include Kathleen Elementary School, Lake Gibson Senior High School, and Sleepy Hill Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 1410 Alameda Dr N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alameda Dr N is about 58.0 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alameda Dr N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.