Off Market

302 E 8th St S,

Newton, IA 50208
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,058 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $82,700

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,058 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1947

Description

302 E 8th St S is a single family home in Newton, IA. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,058 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $82,700. Frequently asked questions about 302 E 8th St S and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 302 E 8th St S is located in a community that is home to 20,988 residents, which has decreased by -0.6% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.99%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E 8th St S has a median household income of $45,250 and spends about $40,109 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E 8th St S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E 8th St S include Newton Senior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 302 E 8th St S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E 8th St S is about 11.9 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E 8th St S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,058
Year Built
1947
Latitude
41.7
Longitude
-93.04
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,272 $0 $0 $61,150
2016 $1,236 $0 $0 $61,150
2014 $1,092 $0 $0 $59,990

Local Info

Population
20,988
Median Family Income
$45,250
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.4%
Median Homeowner Age
39.7
Households with Children
70.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Newton Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week