26918 NE Robinson Rd,
Camas, WA 98607
- 3 Beds
- 1,484 sqft
Est. Value* : $646,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,484 sqft
26918 NE Robinson Rd is a single family home in Camas, WA. This home was built in 1924 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,484 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $646,700. Frequently asked questions about 26918 NE Robinson Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26918 NE Robinson Rd is located in a community that is home to 15,249 residents, which has increased by 56.6% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26918 NE Robinson Rd has a median household income of $55,131 and spends about $45,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26918 NE Robinson Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26918 NE Robinson Rd include Camas High School, and Liberty Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1092 (536 for Math and 556 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 26918 NE Robinson Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26918 NE Robinson Rd is about 32.5 degrees in January and 63.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26918 NE Robinson Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
632 NE 42nd,
$479,900 For Sale
4027 NE Everett,
$509,900 For Sale
4466 NW OREGON ST,
$699,000 For Sale
916 W Alder,
$420,000 For Sale
3924 NE Tacoma,
$470,000 For Sale
3647 NW Orchard,
$530,000 For Sale
405 N Y,
$849,000 For Sale
27713 NE 46TH ST,
$790,000 For Sale
3013 NW MICHAELBROOK LN,
$1,150,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Camas High School||9-12||2,181||102.6||21.2||0.53 mi|
|Hayes Freedom High School||9-12||155||8.2||18.9||1.79 mi|
|Liberty Middle School||6-8||786||40.3||19.5||1.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.