215 Mcdonald Ave,
North Platte, NE 69101
- 2 Beds
- 1,250 sqft
Est. Value* : $112,200
- 2 Beds
- 1,250 sqft
215 Mcdonald Ave is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1949 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,200. Frequently asked questions about 215 Mcdonald Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Mcdonald Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Mcdonald Ave has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Mcdonald Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Mcdonald Ave include Adams Middle School, McDonald Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 Mcdonald Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Mcdonald Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Mcdonald Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1415 William Ave,
$145,000 For Sale
418 James Avenue,
$220,000 For Sale
1902 Birchwood Rd,
$115,000 For Sale
1912 West E,
$139,900 For Sale
1414 W. 2nd St.,
$170,000 For Sale
1914 WEST A,
$159,000 For Sale
1121 W 2ND,
$89,900 For Sale
1621 CORNHUSKER CIRCLE,
$335,000 For Sale
2113 Anna Ave,
$140,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Middle School||7-8||582||40.8||14.2||0.63 mi|
|McDonald Elementary School||PK-5||257||14.5||17.7||0.39 mi|
|North Platte High School||9-12||1,226||72.1||16.9||0.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.