Off Market

215 Mcdonald Ave,

North Platte, NE 69101
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,250 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $112,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,250 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1949

Description

215 Mcdonald Ave is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1949 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,200. Frequently asked questions about 215 Mcdonald Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 Mcdonald Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Mcdonald Ave has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Mcdonald Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Mcdonald Ave include Adams Middle School, McDonald Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 Mcdonald Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Mcdonald Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Mcdonald Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,250
Year Built
1949
Latitude
41.13
Longitude
-100.78
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,032 $0 $0 $100,550
2016 $1,922 $0 $0 $91,755
2014 $1,913 $0 $0 $87,565

Local Info

Population
27,826
Median Family Income
$40,250
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
36.5
Households with Children
68.9%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Adams Middle School 7-8
McDonald Elementary School PK-5
North Platte High School   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week