215 E 6th St,
Axtell, NE 68924
- 1,922 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,922 sqft
215 E 6th St is a single family home in Axtell, NE. This home was built in 1886 and includes 1,922 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 6th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 6th St is located in a community that is home to 1,899 residents, which has decreased by -9.6% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 6th St has a median household income of $43,619 and spends about $39,305 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 6th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 6th St include Axtell Elementary School, and Axtell High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 215 E 6th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 6th St is about 23.0 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 6th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
208 E 4th Street,
$94,900 For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$135,000 For Sale
909 17th Avenue,
$297,700 For Sale
1005 17th Avenue,
$292,650 For Sale
1315 14th Avenue,
$174,900 For Sale
1322 14th Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1202 C Avenue,
$95,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1615 4th Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Axtell Elementary School||PK-6||134||9.6||13.8||0.22 mi|
|Axtell High School||7-12||66||8.9||7.3||0.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.