6111 Vicki John Dr,
Houston, TX 77096
- 4 Beds
- 2,555 sqft
Est. Value* : $250,000
- 4 Beds
6111 Vicki John Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1977 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,555 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $250,000. Frequently asked questions about 6111 Vicki John Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6111 Vicki John Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,280 residents, which has increased by 6% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6111 Vicki John Dr has a median household income of $80,640 and spends about $57,622 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6111 Vicki John Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6111 Vicki John Dr include Fondren Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 69.4% of the residents near 6111 Vicki John Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6111 Vicki John Dr is about 41.9 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6111 Vicki John Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11003 Albury Drive,
$309,900 House For Sale
10822 Bob White Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
6030 VickiJohn Drive,
$335,000 House For Sale
11403 Braewick Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
10723 Braewick Drive,
$346,000 House For Sale
6003 Vickijohn Drive,
$314,900 House For Sale
6015 W Bellfort Street,
$325,000 House For Sale
6018 Warm Springs Road,
$259,000 House For Sale
6035 Mcknight Street,
$285,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fondren Middle||6-8||936||50.4||18.5||1.08 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||19.48 mi|
|Halpin Early Childhood Center||PK-K||436||26.3||16.5||0.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.